其它
官网
生活资讯娱乐休闲行业部门文体教育网络科技投资理财建筑材料综合网站

SensationalColor,颜色含义权威调研网

SensationalColor,颜色含义权威调研网
首页:sensationalcolor.com

SensationalColor,颜色含义权威调研网,sensationalcolor.com教育该网站旨在通过对颜色的研究来分析人类的心理、生活意义

凯特史密斯是一个色彩专家和职业色彩趋势预测学者

Ive been fascinated by color for as long as I can remember. When I was a kid, Id get a new box of crayons but use them only after theyd been arranged and rearranged in all sorts of interesting color combinations. It was the many colors, more than the coloring itself, that captured my attention.

My love of color lead me to pursue a degree in fine arts, but even during my university studies, I often found myself more interested in color and the interaction of colors, than in perfecting my drawing or painting techniques. From that time on, though there was still much unknown, I was positive that colors would play a significant role in my life.

I began my career in product development and marketing, where I was able to work my way into the executive ranks of several Fortune 500 companies, learning to predict color trends and capitalize on using color effectively. I feel very fortunate that I had the chance to hone my color knowledge and trend forecasting expertise working alongside some of the best in the industry, all in an arena where the correct color direction had significant financial impact.SensationalColor

猜你喜欢
官方网站
MenSa,门萨智商俱乐部官方网站
WaveHousesentosa,新加坡圣淘沙人造滑浪旅游区
Ssense,加拿大在线奢侈品零售网
SayhiTranslate,移动版语音翻译工具
SanSeiDo,日本三省堂综合出版社
SensoPia,MagicPlan家庭装修测量工具
Sensisoft,FLASH创意广告平台
千森Qiansen官网
Georg Jensen官网
Sisense西城仕官网