国内
其它
官网
生活资讯娱乐休闲行业部门文体教育网络科技投资理财建筑材料综合网站

LetsGeddit,在线师生互动反馈平台

首页:www.letsgeddit.com

LetsGeddit,在线师生互动反馈平台,www.letsgeddit.com教育教师可以把每节课的内容发布在该平台上

Geddit引入了一个范式转变教育技术在一些国外的学校里已经开始使用这个平台。

I use Geddit to help students to gauge their levels of confidence in meeting lesson objectives while at the same time teaching students essential skills of active self-reflection in the learning process.

Geddit introduces a paradigm shift in educational technology in which students are given an essential tool to provide and document ongoing feedback about their own learning process. In my experience, educational technology has primarily been designed and utilized as a content delivery system.

Geddit is a feedback system that not only empowers students to actively engage in building a relationship with the instructor through the use of technology but also teaches essential metacognitive skills in which students learn to reflect on their own inner experience of learning. Students can be taught to engage in epistemological reflection and can have a record of their own learning process throughout the course of a lesson.

I highly recommend this tool for any teacher who is passionate about teaching metacognitive skills and who is interested in increasing student engagement in using technology in the classroom.教育反馈

猜你喜欢
官方网站
Dropplets,免费开源博客建站源码
Geeky Gadgets,极客科技创新新闻博客
GetSharex,免费开源文件分享系统
LetStravel,旅游摄影作品分享网
LetsHum,实时聊天邮件收发应用
GetWorkSimple,职场社交管理平台
GetBarley,在线网页编辑器工具
EagleGet,免费HTTP下载工具
GetsPun,基于本地生活新闻应用
GetClever,免费教育资源开放平台