其它
官网
生活资讯娱乐休闲行业部门文体教育网络科技投资理财建筑材料综合网站

TopDocumentaryFilms,在线纪录片分享交流平台

首页:topdocumentaryfilms.com

TopDocumentaryFilms,在线纪录片分享交流平台,topdocumentaryfilms.com视频该网站不仅免费对外开放

Top Documentary Films或简称为TDF后来

Vlatko创建该网站的目的在于为对纪录片感兴趣的人们提供有价值的资源。同时

顶级纪录片通过引用可靠来源的评论为观众提供了全面而宝贵的纪录片以及纪录片信息。如果用户想购买你喜欢的纪录片或者想为某些文献获取更多的信息在该网站所有纪录片的分类有艺术类、传纪类、喜剧类、密谋类、犯罪类、毒品类、经济类、环境类、健康类、历史类、传媒类、军事类、解密类、自然类、表演艺术类、哲学类、政治类、心理学类、宗教类、科学类、性别类、社会类、体育类、技术类等等。

My name is Vlatko and Im the owner of this site. It all started some time ago when I fell in love with documentaries in quest for more knowledge. I then started searching for documentaries and found a whole bunch and decided to put them all on this site.

The content here is created with a passion for documentary films, the site is in open form and it is allowing readers to add comments about documentary films they like or dislike.

In so doing, I hope to provide a valuable resource to those with an interest in documentary films and in future I hope to help independent documentary filmmakers and festival coordinators promote their films and events.

TDF offers full watchable documentaries and information on documentaries by quoting reviews from trusted sources. In case you decide to buy your favorite documentary film, or you want to get some more information on some of the docs there is a store available for that. Documentaries are classified in categories and you can easily find what you are looking for.

In a short period of time TDF became very powerful alternative educational resource and a very busy place thanks to visitors who obviously (according to stats, comments and tons of emails) like it (thank you all for that). Information scattered around the web assembled and categorized in easy to use website called Top Documentary Films.TopDocumentaryFilms

猜你喜欢
官方网站
Docstoc官网
Doctors Best官方网站
5UDoctor,5U家庭医生服务平台
Ooberdocs,基于Dropbox邮件附件自动转存工具
WebsitetoPDF,在线网站生成PDF工具
DoctoronDemand,在线医生咨询服务平台
BigStockPhoto,免版税图片搜索库
Stock.xchng,免费图片素材分享库
RGBstock,免费图片资源分享平台
StockPhotosforfree,免费主题图片下载站