国内
其它
官网
生活资讯娱乐休闲行业部门文体教育网络科技投资理财建筑材料综合网站

AndreWarcher,矢量插画艺术网

首页:www.andrewarcher.com

AndreWarcher,矢量插画艺术网,www.andrewarcher.com艺术通过电脑和画笔制作的非常有想象力的插画艺术作品。

下面是该网站作者的个人介绍:

Im Andrew, and twenty six years ago I was born in Auckland, New Zealand, and this is where I still call home. Ill admit, its been a hard time becoming a full time illustrator on a tiny island at the bottom of the world but since NZ is actually ahead of nearly everyone in the world timezones, i have used this to my advantage to read the future and beat deadlines like no-other. Ive been working as an illustrator since 2006. Before that I studied graphic design and worked in the industry for a few years only to realize 80 percent of my design was actually illustration.

I grew up with pens and paint but then the personal computer dominated the world and so I had to try it out, which is reflected in my work. I use a healthy mix of both traditional and digital techniques with no real preference of medium. I didnt take art through my younger years, but I did eat crayons which quite possibly is where my off-beat colour palettes come from.

Im greatly inspired by surrealism, juxtapositions and sublime narratives but more specifically wood block prints, edo period art, cartoons, ideograms, characterization, travel and Asia. Through my work Ive been lucky enough to work within a range of super cool mediums including editorials, advertising, web, moving picture, storyboards and more and continue to do so. I have also had the opportunity to work with a whole load of lovely people who continue to inspire and support me to do what I do.Andre

猜你喜欢
官方网站
Andre Kim 官网
Alexandre Herchcovitch
DiscoverIreland,爱尔兰旅游局官方网站
ON{X}.MS,远程控制Android手机应用
Fridayed,Android应用“星期五”私人助理
Android Design,安卓UI设计网
BrandSofTheWorld,世界矢量图标下载网
TrendLand,时尚潮流趋势杂志
AndroidZoom,安卓软件应用下载网
AndroidAndMe,安卓和我资源分享网