其它
官网
生活资讯娱乐休闲行业部门文体教育网络科技投资理财建筑材料综合网站

MotoLyrics,免费音乐及歌词分享网

MotoLyrics,免费音乐及歌词分享网
首页:motolyrics.com

MotoLyrics,免费音乐及歌词分享网,motolyrics.com音乐收录了国外知名音乐人的多主打音乐

MotoLyrics音乐网站上的音乐视频都是基于Youtube视频网站上的资源所有的测试可以打印

Weve all got an embarrassing story about misheard lyrics in songs that you think you are totally familiar with. Desmond Dekkers classic hit The Israelites always baffled me when I was a kid because I was convinced that Mr Dekker was telling me that his ears are alight. Maybe you had to be there. Of late, there was a Foo Fighters song where I always wondered who the Allison was and why it was the last song hed write to her. It wasnt until recently that I found out that Dave was singing I listen, but your out of tune and the song was about Kurt Cobain. MusicLyrics is a new music and song words application where you can not only find out what the lyrics are to a song but also, listen and watch a music video as well as finding more out about your favorite artists.

If you are interested in music just a little bit more than those who just like to listen to music or interested in knowing about events in the life of your favorite artist or group then this magazine style music app could be just what you are looking for. Maybe you want to know the exact lyrics of your favorite song and its translation then MotoLyrics is exactly what you need. The app is a music entertainment project with the biggest, searchable, regularly updated and lyrics database on the net featuring heaps of song lyrics and music videos.

It is a free directory containing more than one million song lyrics of popular artists and groups. Not only can you find a favorite song lyrics but the app also performs the translation of the lyrics of foreign artists - very useful if you want to pull out a little gem that no one knows for your Voice audition tape. study an also study the biography of your favorite artists and get all the latest news, view photos and watch videos. You can search by artists and groups, the names of albums, songs and video, by phrases from the lyrics or by genre and news. If you still cant find what you are looking for just use the information request form.

Its fairly easy to find the lyrics of your favorite songs on the internet - you can simply type in the name in Google and you will have it straight away. But, while MotoLyric also offers that service with over a million songs in its database, it actually delivers a hell of a lot more than just lyrics. This easy to use music app is fast, colorful and user friendly and gives up a surprising number of music videos of your search artist or band as well as photos and bios. Very useful if researching an artist.

It also gave up a number of unofficial releases when I was looking - a very useful attribute for the avid music fan like myself. While it isnt the greatest looking app youve ever seen its obvious that this app was put together by people that love their music and its nice to have something that you can keep in your pocket when you need to find those lyrics. Now, scuse me while I kiss this guy, will ya.国外免费音乐视频和歌词分享网。

猜你喜欢
官方网站
Motor Talk机车世界
法国DailyMotion视频分享网
AniMoTo,在线视频制作和分享平台
美国EmilySoto时尚摄影师
CollectPhotoApp,拍照日历制作应用
美国Emily Soto时尚摄影师官网
AutoMotive,美国汽车在线交易平台
PictoTool,图片文字生成器工具
FoToLia,背景素材买卖网
TeslaMotors,特斯拉电动汽车官网