医疗
交通
国内
其它
官网
生活资讯娱乐休闲行业部门文体教育网络科技投资理财建筑材料综合网站

莫尔塔尔游记官网

首页:bitar.io莫尔塔尔游记网站介绍

Cusco  is  a  high  city  in  southeastern  Peru  with  a  population  of  just  under  half  a  million.  The  Peruvian  sun  gleamed  deceptively,  burning  my  face  but  not  creating  any  warmth;  you  needed  a  sweater  to  traverse  the  days  and  a  jacket  at  night.

On  Friday,  June  13th  of  2014,  I  quit  my  job  without  an  idea  of  what  to  do  next.  Two  days  later,  I  found  myself  on  a  plane  to  Peru.  The  thought  of  going  to  South  America  came  to  me  only  the  day  before,  and  I  booked  my  flight  that  same  night.  I  wanted  to  explore  culture:  to  figure  out  what  part  of  me  was  human,  and  what  part  American.  The  only  way  to  do  that  was  through  contrast.

There  are  times  in  my  life  that  are  instantly  recognizable  as  the  happiest  of  times,  when  any  passerby  could  look  at  me  and  say,  this  man  is  happy.  These  times  come  on  great  days  when  I  have  begotten  a  great  idea,  manifested  a  thought  clearly  in  words,  or  solved  a  problem  which  at  first  seemed  unsolvable.  These  are  my  greatest  passions  in  life  —  nay,  are  the  reasons  to  my  life.

莫尔塔尔游记官网,,美国,生活服务,旅游,自助游。

莫尔塔尔游记

猜你喜欢
官方网站
卡塔尔半岛电视台
亚伦儿童剧本资源网
世界山脉地理百科网
热门Youtube视频排行网
全球咖啡厅展示网
世界石油大会(WPC)
国际反贪污大会
世界风向地图监测网