其它
官网
生活资讯娱乐休闲行业部门文体教育网络科技投资理财建筑材料综合网站

Viintage,复古式画报书资源分享网

Viintage,复古式画报书资源分享网
首页:viintage.com

Viintage,复古式画报书资源分享网,viintage.com图片在这里你可以获得海量的复古类的茶壶图集资源

Viintage网站是有一位叫做Matt的设计师创办

My name is Matt and I live in Athens, GA with my beautiful wife, Shayna and my two adorable kids, Linden (5 yrs old) and Lyric (3 yrs old). I have a deep passion for creating with excellence. I am a photographer, web designer and graphic designer. My wife and I love anything and everything that is vintage.

Ive always loved incorporating vintage elements into my designs and I often look to vintage ephemera, and public domain images for inspiration. A few years ago I was searching for vintage inspiration and I became extremely frustrated! All of my usual vintage sites were either smothered in so much advertising that I couldnt even find the actual vintage images, or they were impossible to navigate. In my frustration I asked myself, Why isnt there ONE WEBSITE where I can find tons of vintage public domain images?. So, I set out to change that, and make a website with NO advertisements and a simple layout that put the focus back where it was supposed to be, on the vintage images.

That was the birth of Viintage.com, and now 2 years later we have thousands of amazing vintage public domain images available on our website. But I dont want to stop here, our goal is to have over 1 million vintage public domain images available for download. I currently have over 1 million images in my possession, its just a matter of sorting them, organizing them, labeling them, and then uploading them. Then I have to manage the hosting and keep the site secure and functional so that the images are easily accessible to our visitors. This is a very ambitious goal especially since I am doing it single-handedly, in my spare time. Thats why I need your support!Viintage

猜你喜欢
官方网站
Vistaprint加拿大官网
Vistaprint丹麦官网
Vistaprint西班牙官网
Vistaprint法国官网
Vistaprint爱尔兰官网
Vistaprint意大利官网
Vistaprint荷兰官网
Vistaprint新西兰官网
Vistaprint挪威官网
Vistaprint奥地利官网