其它
官网
生活资讯娱乐休闲行业部门文体教育网络科技投资理财建筑材料综合网站

Sonm.es,世界声音艺术博物馆

Sonm.es,世界声音艺术博物馆
首页:www.sonm.es

Sonm.es,世界声音艺术博物馆,www.sonm.es文化已经拥有30年的历史

这些声音收藏并不仅仅是为了收藏

The Sound Archive of Experimental Music and Sound Art, SONM, has been created as a public access resource -both physical and virtual online- with my entire collection of experimental music and sound art, gathered over the past thirty years of direct exchange with thousands of sound artists worldwide.

This sound archive is not the result of a collectors accumulation (I am not a collector) but is instead the consequence of an intense activity as an artist, and also of one of the most fundamental features of the international community of sound artists: the exchange and collaboration, both physical and telematic. The archive is thus a personal collection, subjective, partial, and particularly focused on the global communities of so-called independent or underground artists, which I am part of since the late 70s.

In spite of this, however, since my sonic and pesonal interests have always been very wide, the natural result in the collection is a large variety and representation of the inmense universe of sound practices in experimental music and sound art. With nearly 5,000 items on cassette, vinyl, CD, and DVD, at the time of its offical opening, this sound archive is predominantly composed of very small editions -in many cases self-editions by the artists themselves- encompassing all kinds of aesthetics, movements, periods, labels, and sonic manifestations: electronic, concrete, industrial, noise, minimal, improvisation, soundscapes, glitch, turntablism, avant-garde, etc.

Furthermore, the collection is in constant expansion with all the sound materials I personally receive and with the contributions of a myriad sound artists worldwide that want their work to be adequately preserved and promoted with the resources of this sound archive.

Hosted now permanently at the Puertas de Castilla Center in Murcia (Spain) the sound archive is now being cataloged and digitalized for both the physical and online public access (at the Center in Murcia and in the sound archives website/database).Sonm.es

猜你喜欢
官方网站
ViewDocsOnline,在线文件存储阅读平台
Tnm.jp,日本国立博物馆官网
TinySong,在线音乐搜索收听网
BetterLesson,教师课程教案分享网
SlroBertSon,美国斯科特·罗伯逊摄影作品网
MocaJackSonville,美国杰克逊维尔艺术博物馆
AbsolutVision,绝对视觉免版权图库
AudioSkins,Sonic Logos有声LOGO制作服务
SongKick,本地音乐会推荐应用
SongZA,免费流媒体音乐服务平台