官网
生活资讯娱乐休闲行业部门文体教育网络科技投资理财建筑材料综合网站

DiscoveryGirls,美国发现女孩青春杂志

首页:www.discoverygirls.com

DiscoveryGirls,美国发现女孩青春杂志,www.discoverygirls.com杂志激发小女孩特有的自信和知识拓展

进入青春期的少女激素也叫荷尔蒙

对于女孩的青春期发展解答简单的教育方式已经很落伍了

I started Discovery Girls when my daughter Alexa was eight, because I wanted her middle-school years to be different from mine. I remembered how alone I felt when I was her age. It wasnt until years later that I realized that other girls went through confusing times and struggled to fit in, tooI just hadnt known it back then. I was sure there must be a magazine that connected girls and showed them they werent really alone. To my surprise, I couldnt find one. The magazine I wanted didnt existso I began to think about creating it myself.

Even though I knew nothing about publishing a magazine, I knew in my heart that I needed to do something to help my daughter and the rest of the girls of her generation. So before long, Id left my job in high-tech management, put together a business plan, and used my savings to hire a small staff. We set up shopin my living room.

Right from the start I knew girls needed to be involved in every aspect of the magazines creation. So I selected 12 girls from our local schools, and for almost a year, we spent hours every week in my kitchen, talking about everything girls their age are going through. They were so excited that their opinions were important to us. Out of this amazing experience, the idea for Discovery Girls was born.

Wed travel around the country to do our photo shoots, selecting 12 new readers for each issue. That way, wed have girls from all over the world contributing to the magazine. Not only would they generate ideas for the articles, but they would also be our cover girls and fashion models. Theyd be each others role modelsand make Discovery Girls truly a magazine by girls, for girls.国外青春期女孩杂志。

猜你喜欢
官方网站
Discover官网
Discovery探索频道
Discovery探索频道
Discover,美国发现卡信用公司官网
ArtDiscover,当代艺术爱好者联盟
Disco90s,20世纪90年代流行文化网
Disconnect,互联网隐私保护工具
discogs官网
PSdiscounts官网