交通
国内
其它
官网
生活资讯娱乐休闲行业部门文体教育网络科技投资理财建筑材料综合网站

TaylorSwift,泰勒·斯威夫特个人官网

TaylorSwift,泰勒·斯威夫特个人官网
首页:taylorswift.com

TaylorSwift,泰勒·斯威夫特个人官网,taylorswift.com明星曾获得美国乡村音乐协会奖年度最佳专辑奖、格莱美年度专辑奖等荣誉。专辑有《Taylor Swift》、《Fearless》、《Love Story》等。

Taylor Swift出生于美国宾夕法尼亚州的Wyomissing。父亲Scott Kingsley Swift美林证券是股票经纪人;而母亲Andrea则是一名家庭主妇;Taylor有一个弟弟AustinTaylor有一个中性的名字Taylor小时候在美国宾夕法尼亚州蒙哥马利县一个11英亩的圣诞树农场度过。她在Alvernia Montessori学校上幼儿园。在Taylor9岁时

在看了乡村歌手Faith Hill的视频之后Taylor是从一位电脑维修员那里学习到吉他的在学完了这些三和弦后她曾以一篇3页长的诗歌《我壁橱里的怪物》赢得了全国诗歌大赛2003年在向美国RCA唱片公司展示了自己的原创歌曲后

Hi, Im Taylor. I love the number 13. I was born in December on a Christmas tree farm. I like imagining what life was like hundreds of years ago. I have blurry eyesight. My favorite thing in life is writing about life, specifically the parts of life concerning love. Because, as far as Im concerned, love is absolutely everything.

Im easily excited, thrilled, scared, and shocked. Im 23 now, but I never stopped jumping up and down when something wonderful happens. My biggest fear is getting bad news. Or, letting someone down. I really love showing people what I meant when I wrote a song, so my shows are very theatrical. I knock on wood constantly. I have a cat named Meredith. Shes named after my favorite character on Greys Anatomy, and shes fantastic. I live in Nashville, a magical land where 99% of the people are friendly and courteous drivers who let you in and dont honk at you.

I go into a trance when Im in an antique store. I dont like it when something or someone turns out to be different than what you originally thought. Like when youre shopping and you find a really cute dress, only to realize its actually a strange jumpsuit situation. But I mostly dont like it when it happens with people. I love my friends and Im always making new ones. I dont really think you can ever stop making new friends or learning about as many new things as possible. I also dont think you should ever take life so seriously that you forget to play.

Music has taken me all over the world, but the fans are the reason its been so magical. Im so blown away by how nice they are to me. Its strange to feel so understood by such a large group of people, but I love it. For the last two years, Ive been working on an album called Red. I called it that because of the tumultuous, crazy adventures in love and loss that.美国泰勒·斯威夫特乡村音乐人。

猜你喜欢
官方网站
TaylorSwift,泰勒·斯威夫特个人官网
Yearout&Traylor,P.C
Saylor,在线免费塞勒教育公开课
EveryLastDetailBlog,婚礼策划平台
Arcelormittal,安赛乐米塔尔钢铁集团
TAYOR通用官网
FESUN TAILOR 官网
JOHN TAILOR 官网
GERMAIN Tailors 官网
Caloriecountabout官网