交通
国内
其它
官网
生活资讯娱乐休闲行业部门文体教育网络科技投资理财建筑材料综合网站

Lisa Blue官网

Lisa Blue
首页:lisablue.com.au

Lisa Blue官网,lisablue.com.au泳装Lisa Blue began with one girl’s dream’.↘A few years ago I, Lisa Burke, traveled to Tonga with the sole purpose to swim with humpback whales. I came face to face with these 15 meters, 20 tonne, gentle, ancient giants of the ocean.↘No words can describe this experience.↘The mother and baby whale approached me.↘The baby came so close to me as though to touch me that I backed up. The eyes, only a foot away, looked straight into my soul. My heart burst open. In that moment I promised that I would do what I could to help protect them and their environment. In spite of the history of humans killing these angelic beings they look at us with such immense unconditional love.↘Two years later, in Byron Bay, after I had been ill for several months and so had not been in the water, I saw whales near the horizon about 6 kms away. At the time I had no fitness, was frail, underweight (due to having been seriously unwell) and was very sad.↘I decided to paddle out on my surf board to get a closer look.↘I paddled out about 2 kms and at that point could see the whales breaching a couple of kms away. From my heart I began to call the whales. I longed to be close to them. After about an hour of being out there I decided that I was kidding myself and began to head back to shore.↘I turned to paddle and wondered how on earth I got out so far.↘After several strokes I stopped to rest. And for some reason I turned my head around. About 3 metres from me a whale surfaced and looked me directly in the eye. I screamed with joy!↘An eagle circled above and a stingray appeared also.↘I was so elated I powered back to shore.↘I got my sign.↘I remembered my promise.↘It was time to take action.↘I decided to not give into my illness and I flew to Bali to surf.↘After having surfed two seasons in Oz I felt I was ready for Bali.I was dropped off by a canoe 2 kms into the ocean (high tide) at a reef break, named Airport Middles, to be faced with 15 foot waves. I was shaking with fear and excitement.↘I managed to ride a ten footer and then got ‘majorly’ wiped out. It felt like I was under water forever. No wonder there were only five blokes out there.↘It was on of the greatest moments of my life. And the fact that I was a 37 year old, single mother beginner was sensational. That day I felt I could do anything.↘I thought about my promise to the baby whale.↘Sitting out on my board in the ocean I pondered– “Surfing, fashion, whales, dolphins, swimwear, modeling…”..-hence began my plan to create a swimwear label that could help protect the whales and the dolphins. From the Blue was born my dream.↘One of our pro female surfers in Byron told me that the greatest female surfer in the world will be the girl who can surf the big waves and be feminine and sexy at the same time. I see ‘surfing’ as a metaphor for life.↘‘Lisa Blue’ represents the girl of the future who can be sexy, beautiful, powerful and environmentally aware at the same time. She is not afraid to share her beauty with the world and so shows other girls that they too can shine.↘
Lisa Blue的设计师喜欢将迷人的油画名作印染到泳装上,给泳装平添了文化、神秘和迷人的气息。Lisa Blue的泳装以比基尼款式为主,价格:胸衣60澳元左右。“Lisa Blue官方网站”lisablue.com.au。
Lisa Blue began with one girl’s dream’. A few years ago I, Lisa Burke, traveled to Tonga with the sole purpose to swim with humpback whales. I came face to face with these 15 meters, 20 tonne, gentle, ancient giants of the ocean.No words can describe this experience.The mother and baby whale approached me.The baby came so close to me as though to touch me that I backed up. The eyes, only a foot away, looked straight into my soul. My heart burst open. In that moment I promised that I would do what I could to help protect them and their environment. In spite of the history of humans killing these angelic beings they look at us with such immense unconditional love.Two years later, in Byron Bay, after I had been ill for several months and so had not been in the water, I saw whales near the horizon about 6 kms away. At the time I had no fitness, was frail, underweight (due to having been seriously unwell) and was very sad.I decided to paddle out on my surf board to get a closer look.I paddled out about 2 kms and at that point could see the whales breaching a couple of kms away. From my heart I began to call the whales. I longed to be close to them. After about an hour of being out there I decided that I was kidding myself and began to head back to shore.I turned to paddle and wondered how on earth I got out so far.After several strokes I stopped to rest. And for some reason I turned my head around. About 3 metres from me a whale surfaced and looked me directly in the eye. I screamed with joy!An eagle circled above and a stingray appeared also.I was so elated I powered back to shore.I got my sign.I remembered my promise.It was time to take action.I decided to not give into my illness and I flew to Bali to surf.After having surfed two seasons in Oz I felt I was ready for Bali.I was dropped off by a canoe 2 kms into the ocean (high tide) at a reef break, named Airport Middles, to be faced with 15 foot waves. I was shaking with fear and excitement.I managed to ride a ten footer and then got ‘majorly’ wiped out. It felt like I was under water forever. No wonder there were only five blokes out there.It was on of the greatest moments of my life. And the fact that I was a 37 year old, single mother beginner was sensational. That day I felt I could do anything.I thought about my promise to the baby whale.Sitting out on my board in the ocean I pondered– “Surfing, fashion, whales, dolphins, swimwear, modeling…”..-hence began my plan to create a swimwear label that could help protect the whales and the dolphins. From the Blue was born my dream.One of our pro female surfers in Byron told me that the greatest female surfer in the world will be the girl who can surf the big waves and be feminine and sexy at the same time. I see ‘surfing’ as a metaphor for life.‘Lisa Blue’ represents the girl of the future who can be sexy, beautiful, powerful and environmentally aware at the same time. She is not afraid to share her beauty with the world and so shows other girls that they too can shine.

猜你喜欢
官方网站
芬兰Elisa电信官方网站
卡萨圣布拉斯酒店Casa San Blas官方网站
Natura Bisse官网
Lexham English Bible官方网站
Baronessa Cali
Roksanda Ilincic
nissan tiida club
加州大学伯克利分校University of California Berkeley
KINGDOM ONLINE: A BLOOD PLEDGE王国:血的誓言韩服官网
卡萨圣布拉斯酒店Casa San Blas